Thank you for contributing to our success by writing a review.
Please proceed to the Amazon page and follow these instructions:
- On the Amazon page, key in the book title or my name, Sandee L. Hemphill.
- If reviews have already been posted, you’ll see a row of stars and the number of reviews. Click on this link. This will take you to the place to list your review.
- If no review has been posted, you’ll see this statement, “Be the first to review this item.” Clink on this content.
- Look for the reference to a review listed below the author’s name. It should be in blue ink.
- Follow their simple instructions and post your review.
Tips for Writing a Review
- START HERE
If you haven’t read the book, don’t write a review. Simple, isn’t it? Wait until you’ve read the book to write about it. This is the only way you can give an honest review.
- WRITE LIKE THIS
Write a few brief sentences describing what the book is about. Don’t give too much detail at this point. You can edit or rewrite later.
- NOW ADD YOUR FEELINGS
How does the book make you feel? Explain how the author built up the story. If it’s a fiction book, describe a few of its characters. Be careful not to give away the key plot or tell the ending.
- SHARE WHAT YOU DIDN’T LIKE
Don’t struggle with writing a not-so-good review. Just be HONEST and tell EXACTLY why you didn’t like it. This will help readers and the author.
- REVIEW AND POST
Read your review out loud. Check it for typos. Add your name and any relevant information the site requests. Post as instructed.
Again, we thank you for assisting us by posting a review.